Few weeks ago, we joined the Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB) that aim at promoting independent blogs from all over the world, at helping bloggers to meet, discuss and share and last but not least, at helping them to expand their network and connections. Such a great initiative because when you start your blog you often feel alone and the IFB advice and ideas are really helpful!
Each week, they organize a roundup called LINKS A LA MODE to feature the 20 most interesting and vibrant posts. This week, we decided to propose one of our posts No Inhibitions: Express Yourself because this article got a very nice reception even from WILLIAM RICHARD GREEN one of the designers we wrote about! And so we were selected and it is such an Honour!
Here is what one of the IFB creators wrote about these weekly Links à la Mode and you'll find the list of the other 19 blogs featured this week!
Yesterday Spring officially sprung. While some of us are spring cleaning, some of us are coveting the trends and outfits we can wear with warmer weather. I know I'm into it after a cold winter! Anyway, we've got a really great mix this week. From learning what exactly "Haute Couture" means, to various explorations of all the Spring Trends for this year, some really great remixes how to take it all in with your camera phone. I'd say it's a great way to kick off the season, and hopefully you're as excited as I am! Now... let's get started!
Links à la Mode: March 21, 2013
- Attire Club: 12 Facts About Haute Couture
- Cheap 'n' Chic Living: DIY Better Pics from Your Camera Phone
- City of Gentleman: Blue Blazer
- Empathetically Elle: 3 Reasons Why It's Great to Be a Fashion Blogger
- In Jackie's Shoes: Pastels in The City
- Inspirations and Celebrations: How to Dress Casual for Work
- Laughing Latte: First Trimester Style
- Nothing to Wear: 3 Ways to Wear a Chambray Shirt
- Primped and Primed: Trending: Holographic
- Pop Culture du Jour: Fashion Card Collectables
- Post Modern Royalty: Paper Tigress
- Shoe Pendant: How to Feel Good: Ladies Guide
- The Fashion Style: Trends Mixing Prints
- The In Club: Why I Haven't Read Mens Fashion Magazines
- TLV Beauty: Best Body Treatments
- Tobruck Avenue: Feeling Green
- Two Take on Style: 5 Things for Spring
- We Are Ready Made: The Importance of Dots
- Wild Beauty World: Beautiful People: Hedy Lamarr
- Wishing for Chanel: Fashion Week Show Spaces
SPONSOR: Shopbop New: Vic Italy, VPL Shoes, Pierre Balmain, Frame Denim , Max Kibardin, Schutz, Zadig & Voltaire, Ishvara, Minuit Douze, Francis Leon, JW.Anderson
Thank you IFB for choosing our Post this week and congratulations to all the other contestants!