Miuccia Prada is like a lucky charm for us and thanks to this power and to the inspiration she gave us with her last collection, we wrote an article that is selected this week for the Links A La Mode of the Independent Fashion Bloggers. So if you haven't had the chance yet to read it, it is the perfect moment to do so and to discover the 19 other blogs that have been selected too!
October, for some of you that means HALLOWEEN! Oh yes, the one holiday that used to be just for kids, now a major highlight for adults (my Halloween costumes are way more ornate/involved as an adult than as a kid!) Anywho... on the heels of Fashion Week, Halloween posts are starting to filter in. You know the ultimate mix of dreaming about fabulousness and making your most ridiculous fantasies come true for a night. What a wonderful month October is.
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- A Merry Diary: 5 Fashion Trends I Skipped!
- Bomb Petite: Petite Fashion Bloggers to Follow on Instagram
- Breakfast at Cindis: Isabel Marant for H&M Leaked Oops! but Yay for us!
- Daria Burkova: Yellow and White gold at NYFW SS14
- DressCode:HighFashion: The 10 Definite Fall 2013 Trends
- Foxie Oxie Supernova: 10 Ways to Embrace Luxury in the Ordinary
- Frantic but Fabulous: Ways to Clean Out Your Closet
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Halloween In Your Closet: Doctor Who
- Jolly Caucus Race: The Criticism of Vogue Shoot of CEO Marisa Mayer
- Kiri Yanchenko: Do It Yourself Milan Street Style
- Lara Lizard: Are you a grunge kid?
- Metallic Paws: Summer to Fall transition outfits 2013
- Modestelle: Milan Fashion Week 2013/14 Review
- My Bougeotte: Oversized blue shirts for fall
- Runway to Style: Paris Fashion Week is Full of Excitement
- Stilettos and Tequila: 6 Tips To Make Your Legs Look Longer
- Style Bizarre: Only one month to Halloween!
- Style Context: Five Anti-Aging Products For 20-Somethings
- We Are Ready Made: Don't Mess with the Prada Lady!
- Wild Beauty World: Do Facial Expressions Rule Emotions?
SPONSOR: Eastdane Hanwag, Rodebjer, Lanvin, Top Siders, A Gold E, AQ/AQ, Micah Cohen, Koolaburra, Sarah Chloe, Margaux Lonnberg, & Bespoken