Another week and another selection to the weekly Links A La Mode of the Independent Fashion Bloggers! We don't want to repeat once again that it is an honour but it is! No need to discuss it! It is really cool to see that our articles are loved and recommended by IFB and, shared by them to all their huge community! This time, they selected our post about Kathleen Kye entitled What do we stand for? so if you hadn't read it yet, it seems as the perfect moment to catch up and if you want to discover other blogs and read other articles mostly dedicated this week to the New York Fashion Week, the links of the other 19 selected blogs are just above. Enjoy!
Love, Life & The Latest Thing
This week NYFW hit the runways strutting everything we'll be coveting over the next six months, but it's also a time to think about love as Valentine's Day closes out the week. Will you be celebrating? Some will, others will roll their eyes, but either way, it's certainly fun to think about what we'll be wearing.
Links à la Mode: February 13
- 40+ Style: How to Wear Radiant Orchid
- Adored in Armor: Lupita, In Color
- Balsam: Remembering Alexander McQueen
- Beauty and Sass: 8 Beauty Hacks for the Fitness Junkie
- Bell Street: Nine Exercises for People Who Hate Exercising
- Hey Miska: #NYFW 15 Runway Looks I'm Obsessed With
- Hunting in Heels: Alexander Wang: A Man Who Understands Women
- Jolly Caucus Race: Alexander McQueen... 4 Years On, What Have We Learned?
- Metallic Paws: Valentine's Day Outfits
- Miss Monet: Eleanor Lambert, The Founder of Fashion Week
- Miss Sassy Girl: How to Keep Shoes as Good As New
- Nothing 2 Wear Novello: Happy Anti-Valentine's Day
- Simply Frabulous: Target Goes Pop With Peter Piloto
- Style Vanity: Walk-In Closet Ideas on a Budget
- Tangles and Chains: Stylish Heart Shaped Jewelry for Valentine's Day
- The B Team: Junya Wantanbe Patchwork Jeans DIY
- Trend Survivor: Home Decor DIY: Marimekko Textile Painting
- The Glambition: SS14 Hair Trends
- Versatile Journal: Flawsome Love
- We Are Ready Made: What Do We Stand For?