This week, the Independent Fashion Bloggers chose to feature our article about the latest Saint Laurent Paris collection in their weekly Links A La Mode. So if you haven't read it yet, it is the perfect moment and if you want to discover some other great blogs, the links can be found above.
Last year, "selfie" was word of the year. As bloggers we're all wrapped up in our online personas, it's non-stop being on social media and creating content, all the while being fabulous. Does this take a toll on bloggers and fashionistas alike? Maybe... This week we have a lot of both sides of the coin in terms of fashion, style, and living online.
Links à la Mode: April 24
- Adorned in Armor: Queen of Coachella
- Al Balsam Life: Style Tips Learned From Victoria Beckham
- Barely Practical: Save Our Shoes: Water Damage
- Cat Eye & Skinny Jeans: Fashion Folio Edgy Romance
- Curvy Elle: DIY Plus Size Denim Cutoffs
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Blogging Slump
- Henvia: Androgyny
- Juliet's Lace: How to Get Marilyn Inspired Style
- Lara Lizard: When Fashion Turns Into a Monster
- Oh to Be a Muse: What Your Nail Polish Says About You
- On Duty Style Guide: Why Social Media & Creativity Don't Mix
- Petite Career Girl: A Riot of Jewelry Organization
- Romeo Style: Fashion's Winter to Spring Swap
- Save. Spend. Splurge: How to Get a Parisian Fashion Wardrobe
- Searching for Style: Saint Laurent vs. Topshop
- Style By Alina: Bombshell Makeup Tutorial
- Style Context: Q&A Fashion Blogging
- Style Vanity: Selfie Mental Disorder?
- Trend Survivor: The Tricky Metallic Trend and How to Wear It
- We Are Ready Made: Swinging Saint Laurent