This week's Links A La Mode give you a preview of Summer but here at We Are Ready Made, we don't do things like everybody else (I think you'd already noticed it!) so we submitted our article about the Fall Winter 14 collection of this pure talent: Simone Rocha. And it seems that it suited the Independent Fashion Bloggers well since they selected us! Difference is always rewarded my friends! If you haven't read our post called Perspex and Circumstance, it is now the perfect moment and if you want to read some other very interesting articles you can find the links above. We particularly recommend the post about Fashion Ideology by Attire Club and the one by Marie Trépanier entitled Blogging: Friend or Foe?
Summer is Coming
For those of us who love summer... getting ready for the vacations, the travel, the cut-off shorts... is almost just as fun as the actual summer months. This week we have a fantastic roundup of everything you need to know to get ready for summer. Purging your closet, getting festival ready, getting your nails all done and so much more. So grab your iced coffee and cozy up, these links are fantastic!
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- Adorned in Armor: #GIRLPROBS: Beauty is Pain
- A La Modest: Boulevard of Chic: Baltimore's First Fashion Truck Event
- A Tale of Two Shoes: DIY Gold Leaf Nails
- Attire Club: An Introduction to Fashion Ideology
- Clothes but Not Quite: The 10-Step Closet Purge
- Head2Heels: The 6 Types of Shoes You Really Need
- Inspirations & Celebrations: What NOT to Wear to Travel
- Marie Trepanier: Blogging: Friend or Foe?
- Miss Monet: Mean Girls 10 Years Later
- Nothing2Wear Novello: You've Got Mail: Beauty Box Subscriptions
- Pupuren: Giraffe in the Woods
- Racheeng: DIY Boyfriend Shorts
- Save Spend Splurge: Men Are Rich If They Wear Sweatpants But Women Are Slobs
- Sealed With a Loving Kiss: History of Red Nail Polish
- Signature Toscie: Festival Fashion Inspiration
- Stilettos & Tequila: #BLOGGYTWEETS Recap: 6 Bloggers Share Their Story
- Style Curated: Q&A With Designer, Ann Lee
- Style Vanity: What Is It Like To Get A Major Haircut?
- Trend Survivor: Trend Posting: Let's Lace It
- We Are Ready Made: Simone Rocha: Perspex and Circumstance
SPONSOR: East Dane Sale Salvatore, C of H Man, Maxi Dresses, & Belts, SoulCycle, Men's Raybans, 11Paris, Svensson, Yumi Kim, DWP & Thom Browne