Being chosen by the Independent Fashion Bloggers for our article about our collaboration with Jump From Paper is really satisfying for us! These bags are so cool, they really need to be known by the largest number! So if you haven't read it yet and seen the awesome pictures a friend of W.A.R.M. took, now is the perfect moment (nothing more important on a Sunday afternoon/evening than taking a look at our blog!) and if you want to discover some other nice blogs, you'll find the links in the list above! Enjoy!
Style Secrets Revealed
There are so many "secrets" in the style industry. It's all smoke and mirrors, or so they say. We're here to put an end to that. As bloggers, we like to share those secrets often whispered between friends. No, not who you kissed at the party last night! What to pack on your trip, how to get your sunglasses fitted, what are the best pairs of black tights around, and heck, even compare your wardrobe to that of a woman living in the 1930's.
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- A la Modest: Cool & Conservative Surfer Girls
- Al Balsam Life: Beauty & Style Guide for Frequent Travelers
- Aspects of Style: How to Care for Color Treated Hair
- Attire Club: A Guide to Men's Hats
- Beauty Tidbits: 10 Beauty Picks Under $10
- Girl Loves Color: Miuniku
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet. : Inspired by Dirty Dancing
- I Am Fashion: Note to Self
- I'm a Norbyah: Can We Really Call it "Street Style" Anymore?
- Jayeeach: Black Hosiery 101
- Organic Beauty Blogger: 8 Free Must Have iPhone Apps
- Racheeng: 3 Ways to Wear a White Shirt
- Save Spend Splurge: Vintage Minimalist Wardrobe from the 1930's
- Storybook Apothecary: Stop the Woman Hate: Accepting Beauty at Every Size, Shape & Color
- Style Vanity: Unconventional Ways to Store Beauty Products
- The Coveted: How to Get Your Sunglasses Custom Fitted for Free
- The Loudmouth: 5 Blogging Tips From Musicians
- The Offbeat Edit: From Who? To You
- Wild Beauty World: The Mink Eyeshadow Printer is a Hoax
- We Are Ready Made: From Paper to Our Wardrobes