Our greatest inspiration of the moment, Raf Simons allows us to be featured once again in the weekly Links A La Mode of the Independent Fashion Bloggers. So if you haven't read our article about his latest collection for Spring Summer 2015 yet and if you want to discover the other blogs that have been selected this week, it seems like the perfect moment! Enjoy and thank you IFB & our dear Raf Simons!
Every day we get bombarded with conflicting messages. "Accept yourself!" then, "Do better!" OK. Do I accept myself, or do I try to be better? Ug. Who knows? Anyway, even if you're not sure which direction to go, being positive about it will make your journey a lot nicer. This week we get down to the essence of style. No, that's not your wardrobe... it's YOU. So take a deep breath, and read these posts, you'll find yourself feeling a lot better.
Links a la Mode: July 3rd
- Adorned in Armor: Who Adorns Her? Blake Lively
- A Pretty Thought: How to Make Your Fashion Blog More Personal
- Attire Club: 25 Best Looks From Milan Mens Fashion Week
- Couture Crush: Perfect Summer Lips: 3concepteyes Review
- Jolly Caucus Race: Somewhere Over the Rainbow: Dublin Pride
- Mode Plus: How to Choose Your Style
- Modmod: How to Ride a Bike in a Skirt
- Ms.Fabulous: Independent Handbag Designer Award Winners 2014
- Peace Love Sequins: How to Start a Fashion Blog
- Petitie Mode Fille: Is Topshop Makeup Worth It?
- Rich Club Girl: 7 Independence Day BBQ Outfits
- Save Spend Splurge: Do You Worry About How Pretty You Are?
- Savoir Style: 10 Polished Ways to Wear Crop Tops
- Style Sizzle: 9 Things Mean Girls Taught Me About Style
- The Anonymous Beauty Blogger: How to Stop Being a Compulsive Shopper
- The Glambition: Try it.. Graphic Eyeliner
- The Stylamiss: How I Love My Curls, Even If They're Not Like Solange
- Trend Survivor: The Chunky Heel & How to Wear It
- Try It On Me: Anatomy of The Perfect Beach Bag
- We Are Ready Made: The Summer Rave of Raf Simons