Going Away is something so great and so important to reload the batteries, to start afresh & feel reinvigorated. So when you cannot physically go away to some distant and exciting places, you can still escape thanks to Fashion and blogs. That's what these weekly Links à la Mode are all about. Berlin, Miami, Istanbul or Japan everything is here to travel and discover! We submitted our article about the latest Men's collection of Comme des Garçons to IFB this week and once again we got selected! So if you haven't read it yet, you'll find the link above along with some other cool blogs (Congrats to them!). So let's fly away, learn some stuff and forget about tomorrow!
Far & AwayAugust is tomorrow. For many across the globe, it's the month where you take a vacation. The last days of summer before school starts. The hottest and most miserable time in the city. The coolest and most fun time at the lake. Or best time to travel. Whether you are going far, or staying in town, you'll want to do so in style. This week's roundup has just everything you need, from travel tips to Berlin or Istanbul, and how to pack. The hottest half-trend of the summer, whether it be a half top know or a crop top. It's all here.
Links à la Mode: July 31st
- Anonymous Beauty Blogger: Women and Bullying in the Workplace
- Attire Club: History of the Suit 1900-1950
- Charlotte Lucy: My Escape to Berlin
- Cow Cups Are Cool: What is Appropriate to Wear to Work?
- Elisfa: Vouge Japan's September Issue Icons
- Everyday Starlet: What to Wear When Traveling
- ModaVracha: How to Save Money for Your Trip to Istanbul
- Ms.Fabulous: Top Swimwear Picks from Miami Fashion Week
- Rogue Tutu: How to Take Amazing Blog Photos
- Style Inked: Elements of a Classic Wardrobe
- Sugar and Spice: How to Pack for a City Break
- The Daily Luxe: Are You a Jopper (Judgmental Shopper?)
- The High Street Daily: How to Embrace the Midi Skirt Trend
- The Style Obsessed Cookie: Lace & Prints Resort 2015
- To Universe With Love: Personal Style Manifesto
- Trend Survivor: Note the Half-Top Knot
- Two to Fashion: Joan Holloway Hair Tutorial
- We Are Ready Made: Soldiers of Peace
- Wear to Next: The Best Bra in The History of The Universe
- You're a Haute Mess: The Cop Top's Crop