This week, it's all about style in IFB's Links A La Mode so it's not that surprising they picked our article about the latest collection of Comme des Garçons. Ok, it may not be the kind of styles you'll find in the streets but it is certainly A style in its own right! Whether or not you like (is it possible not to like it?) Rei Kawakubo's pieces, you can only recognize the amazing amount of work and creativity! So if you haven't read this article yet [Red Drama] and if you want to discover some cool bloggers, the links above are made for you!
Do you ever feel like when you were born, everyone got the handbook to life but you? Ok, maybe not. But when it comes to style, there is no official handbook... but that doesn't mean we all have to wander around clueless. This week is your guide to style, so pull up a chair, take a deep breath and realize, everything is going to be just fine.
Links a la Mode: October 9th
- A La Modest: Blogging Against Popularity
- Attire Club: 40 Men's Halloween Costume Ideas
- Everyday Starlet: How to Do a Spa Manicure
- Fear in Wonderland: DIY Tailored & Striped Tee Shirt
- Madame Ostrich: Chanel: Feminism or Faux Pas?
- Moda Vracha: What They Wore: Revenge Season 4
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: Brand Spotlight: Skarf
- Oh to Be a Muse: How to Create the Perfect Instagram Flat Lay
- Les Assorties: Indroducing Hemsley London
- Quantrelle: What is Vintage Fashion?
- Runway in LA: Fall Style Guide
- Storybook Apothecary: Sugar Skull Makeup Look
- Style Curated: When Minimalism and Maximalism Meet
- The Coral Pineapple: The Best Chick Flicks
- The Daily Luxe: The Ultimate Paris Cheat Sheet
- TLV Birdie: How to Style a Plaid Shirt Dress
- Trendy Techie: How to Pack for Conferences
- What Pixies Wear: How to Style a Midi Skirt
- Wild Beauty World: Super Cool Photos of Debbie Harry
- We Are Ready Made: Red Drama