Jolly Ol' Style Picks
Merry Christmas (to those who celebrate). How many of you are still in your PJs tinkering with your holiday loot? Or maybe flipping through magazines, blog feeds whatever while sipping that last bit of egg nog? Well, today is the big day. What's next New Year? Now is the time to reflect on giving, gratitude and also what worked for us this year, and what didn't work so much. Take it easy today... luckily there is a fantastic roundup this week to feed your inner muse!
Links à la Mode: December 25th
- Blue Velvet Vintage: 7 Vintage Style Tips to Help You Stand Out in Your Little Black Dress
- Burgundy Whispers: Gift Giving
- Cartier & Company: Poshmark: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Over the Rainblue
- Funky Jungle: 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Whilst Shopping
- Head 2Heels: Festive Attire: 5 Easy Holiday Outfits
- Kailayu: 25 Killer Christmas Gifts for Your Girlfriend
- Les Assorties: Introducing the Travel Wrap Company
- Madame Ostrich: What's It Like To Be a Lingerie Model?
- Moda Vracha's Spot: SkinFood Aloe Vera Foaming Cleanser Review
- Mode Plus: Monochrome Kimono by Monki
- Ms. Fabulous: Holiday Gifts That Give Back
- Pretty Passions Fine Fashions: How Did 50 Years of Feminism Come To This?
- Save Spend Splurge: How Many Toxic Chemicals Do You Slather On?
- Storybook Apothecary: Gorgeous Budget Gifts You Should Get Yourself
- That Paki Blog: Style Icon: Quaid E Azam M Ali Jinah
- Un Femme d'Certain Age: Holiday Party Style
- We Are Ready Made: Easy Come, Easy Go
- We The Unicorns: Instagram's New Filters for Selfies
- Yukova's Fashion Blog: 50 Goals in 500 Days