Happy New Year!
If you're still in your pajamas, you're not alone. Take it easy today, the holidays are officially over. You can start your resolutions tomorrow, but if you're at a loss as to what to resolute, check out these links from IFB's most dedicated members!
Links à la Mode: January 1st
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Beauty Board: Blue Crush
- Coocoo for Coco: Which Drugstore Dry Shampoo Should You Buy?
- Head to Heels: Style Resolutions for 2015
- Hirvio Mur: About That Inspiration
- Invictus: The Fringe Jacket
- Moda Vracha's Spot: 10 Fashion Bloggers to Follow This Year
- Ms. Fabulous: Finding Art in High Heels
- Pumps & Studs: How to Chose Comfortable Heels
- Purushu: Illustrations from Lakme Fashion Week
- Sew Overdressed: How to Define Your Style
- Sheela Writes: Dressing My Age
- Story Book Apothecary: Top 21 Best Beauty Products in 2014
- Style Bizzare: The Truth About Working From Home
- Style Through Her Eyes: 3 Things to Do Before I'm 30
- That Paki Blog: Fashion Photography in Pakistan
- The Daily Luxe: 14 Fashion Moments That Defined 2014
- TLV Birdie: About Passion And Blogging for Personal Projects
- We Are Ready Made: The Man Who Saved The World
- What Pixies Wear: Why I Still Shop At American Apparel
- Wheeling Along 24: How to Pose in a Wheelchair